From: Doug Warrener [mailto:dwarrener@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 10:43 AM
To: 'Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300H Air Cleaner Paint Color and Replacement Fuel
Lines

I am in the process of repainting my air cleaners and need to know if the
300H color is the same as the recent color information posted for the C300
by John Cote or Plasticoat #452 recommended by Johan Vastsater. I also am
replacing my fuel lines from the fuel pump to the filter, filter to front
carb and front carb to rear carb. The three places that I contacted that are
listed in Hemmings do not stock these lines, but will make them up if I send
in my originals which I would prefer not to do. Does anyone know of another
source?            Doug Warrener, Sacramento, 300H

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used