           From: "ron stewart" <rstewart@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. A/C Compressor seals
           From: "Louis M. Barrie" <lmbarrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: is 64 300 bumper same as 300k
           From: dnkjones@xxxxxxxxxx
      4. RE: is 64 300 bumper same as 300k
           From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Disk brakes
           From: "my69300" <tubman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: is 64 300 bumper same as 300k
           From: "KELLY PIERCE" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:45:21 -0500
   From: "ron stewart" <rstewart@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300C

i have found 2 300C bezels hidden away very good condition make fair offer these are for quarter panel. 300ron

Message: 2
   Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:55:49 -0800
   From: "Louis M. Barrie" <lmbarrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: A/C Compressor seals

Anyone know of a source where I can purchase the seals for the A/C
compressor for a 1960 300F?  I am told that the compressor is the same model
for the 59-60-61 model years. Thanks!

Louis M. Barrie
West Hills, CA

Message: 3