      1. CNN.com - Cubans try floating vintage car to Florida - Feb. 4, 2004
           From: nekramer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      2. 71 Fury III  FS
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Chrysler wire wheels
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 300D parts needed / Club listserver policy
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: assembly line photo
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
      6. "F" parts
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
      7. G Medallion Bezels Needed
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      8. Re:  Cubans trying to float vintage car
           From: "Murray & Dianne" <mdcarnaghan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: "F" parts
           From: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Cubans, Cars, and the Florida Straits!
           From: trkosky@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Re: Chrysler wire wheels
           From: <fabe7445@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Re: Chrysler wire wheels
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. RE: Re: Chrysler wire wheels
           From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. casting numbers ID
           From: "david schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 12:10:58 -0800 (PST)
   From: nekramer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CNN.com - Cubans try floating vintage car to Florida - Feb. 4, 2004

*Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.

This is the story of some Cubans who used a "vintage car with tailfins" as a boat to leave Cuba.  They don't say what it was but I wonder.  I've seen a lot of things done with old cars but this sure is a new one.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer
Webmaster http://www.americandreamcars.com
Free Color Picture Ads for Collector Cars
One of the Ten Best Places To Buy or Sell a Collector Car on the Web

********************

If you are having trouble with any of the links in this message, or if the URL's are not appearing as links, please follow the instructions at the bottom of this email.

Title: CNN.com - Cubans try floating vintage car to Florida - Feb. 4, 2004
CNN.com will expire this article on 03/05/2004.

Copy and paste the following into your Web browser to access the sent link:
http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=viewThis&etMailToID=1275226618&pt=Y

Copy and paste the following into your Web browser to SAVE THIS link:
http://www.savethis.clickability.com/st/saveThisPopupApp?clickMap=saveFromET&partnerID=2006&etMailToID=1275226618&pt=Y

Copy and paste the following into your Web browser to forward this link:
http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=forward&etMailToID=1275226618&partnerID=2006&pt=Y

********************

Email pages from any Web site you visit - add the EMAIL THIS button to your browser, copy and paste the following into your Web browser:
http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=browserButtons&pt=Y";

Instructions:
If your e-mail program doesn't recognize Web addresses:
1. With your mouse, highlight the Web Address above. Be sure to highlight the entire Web address, even if it spans more than one line in your email.
2. Select Copy from the Edit menu at the top of your screen.
3. Launch your Web browser.
4. Paste the address into your Web browser by selecting Paste from the Edit menu.
5. Click Go or press Enter or Return on your keyboard.

Message: 2