      1. Re: power break vacuum reservoir - reply
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
      2. Monday Hemi story
           From: <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: power break vacuum reservoir - reply
           From: <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Part # For 1960 300 F Cam
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
      5. Advice needed:  413 and 727 leaks
           From: dnkjones@xxxxxxxxxx
      6. Hemi plug wire clips
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: disc brake swap
           From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
      8. Chrysler 300 Hurst oil pressure
           From: annbarbq@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 07:20:19 -0800
   From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: power break vacuum reservoir - reply

Hi John,
  The vacuum tank on the 61 Windsor I parted out was indeed partially under
the battery tray in the engine compartment. Different brackets than the
under the fender style too.
300ly,
    Don