      1. Bilstein Engine Flush system
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Bilstein Oil Flush  LINK
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Bilstein Oil Flush  LINK
           From: <smopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Reproduction windshields new company and LOWER prices
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Engine flush
           From: lhh225@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:34:41 -0600
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Bilstein Engine Flush system

This is something new I just heard about.  I'd be interested in anyone's
comments regarding this, especially if they have had it done to their
cars.  I think we all have purchased used collector cars that have had
totally inadequate engine oil maintenance over the years and on the
surface, this would sound like a good thing to have done to such vehicles.

Be sure to look at the "Demo" and "Engine Flush" links offered on the left
side of the page.

Wayne

Message: 2