           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Fuel Tank Sending Unit Sock
           From: ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. AVS Carter
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: AVS Carter
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Fuel Tank Sending Unit Sock
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Parts and more parts
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Parts and more parts
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Fuel Tank Sending Unit Sock
           From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Parts and more parts
           From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Parts and more parts
           From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:08:40 EDT
   From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
Subject: pearl white 300K leather interior available

       I thought perhaps this may help someone out.  I ordered a black
leather interior for my 300K coupe from Legendary and they goofed and sewed up a
beautiful pearl white kit for me.  Needless to say back they go but if anyone
needs a front and rear set and doesnt feel like waiting the customary 12-14 weeks
to get it then they should contact Cathy at Legendary  800-363-8804.  Who
knows... you may even get a deal on them.

       Mike Laiserin

Message: 2