           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. The Weather Gods Are Smiling
           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
      3. labor day question
           From: HEADWAVE@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Dayton Weather???
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: labor day question
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. guages, dash pads
           From: Lindsey Fuller <lfuller@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Fuel Tank Sending Unit Sock
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 09:46:42 -0400
   From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: room for Dayton

Hi to all,

I had reserved TWO rooms for the Dayton meet, at the host hotel, at the
preapproved group rate.   Now, one of my friends who was supposed to
attend
the meet "chickened out".   I understand that these rooms are sold out....
so, before I go ahead and cancel my reservation, anyone out there need the
room? if so, please contact me quickly at : crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If no answers, I will cancel the room on Tuesday morning, in 24 hours.

Sincerely
John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY

Message: 2