      1. 300K heater hose routing
           From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx
      2. Chrome piece upper corner of grille 63 & 64? Removal method
           From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx
      3. Another question RE Idler arm and center link
           From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx
      4. salvage yard recommendation
           From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. The News
           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Paint chips/try e-Bay.
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: The News
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: The News
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:13:53 EDT
   From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx
Subject: 300K heater hose routing

Can anyone help me with a picture of the heater hose routing from the
water
pump to the heater box? I had the heater core rebuilt and want to install
it,
but I do not know the routing and the hoses are missing. There is two
hookups
on the firewall, and there is a hose attached to one of them (short with
bend)
it seems to go on to one of the heater core inlets the way it falls. The
other
hoses are missing as there is some sort of bypass from the water pump.
Also,
my car is A/C equipped and there is some sort of linkage and vacuum
assembly
on the heater box in the engine compartment. I have not idea of routing
for the
vacuum hoses or what is missing from the mechanical opener for the air
flap?
Any pictures or instructions deeply appreciated. Greg

Message: 2