      1. J/K header removal
           From: News4ge@xxxxxxx
      2. 300 J rams
           From: "Antonello Jelitro" <mopar@xxxxxx>
      3. Goers, Goers, whose got the Goers?
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      4. Need a 59 300E Generator!!
           From: trkosky@xxxxxxx
      5. re fs 300H conv
           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. BLACKFIN  300s
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Weather conditions
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. [Fwd: F guages]
           From: Lindsey Fuller <lfuller@xxxxxxx>
      9. WEATHER
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: Goers, Goers, whose got the Goers?
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Fw: parts needed 1964
           From: "Bob Merritt Simplex Mfg" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Goers, Goers, whose got the Goers?
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
     13. Parts  for "57" 300-C
           From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Help!
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. "57" 300-C  Grille, no moldings or emblem base
           From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. "57" 300-C Grille
           From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Calif. Car Cover catalogue
           From: brezelfenster@xxxxxxx
     18. Free Chrysler stuff in NY
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
     19. Headers for 300-L & 300Hurst
           From: "Jess" <jdmiklas@xxxxxxx>
     20. 300C Fuel pumps query
           From: "christopher beilby" <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:05:38 EDT
   From: News4ge@xxxxxxx
Subject: J/K header removal

Hi, J/ram K owners,

I was trying to remove the headers from my ram K this morning.  I got all the
nuts & bolts out and the headers are loose, but I just can't seem to get them
out of there. I had to quit for the day after just a few minutes of jerkng on
them, but will be back at it in the morning. Would it help to jack up the
car?  Then, where can I get someone tall enough to reach in there & get them out?
 The Orlando Magic basketball players are either off for the year or in jail.
 Chrysler doesn't make things easy for us.  Any advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

George Clineman

Message: 2