      1. Re: torqueflite trans.
           From: "elmer tuuri" <eltuuri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Master Cylinder Idea
           From: "Frank Bakanau" <FBAKANAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Weather Report?
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      4. 68 300 owners...
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
      5. torqueflite trans.
           From: William Huff <whuff@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: torqueflite trans.
           From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. a/c heads
           From: George McKovich <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. a/c problems
           From: "Antonello Jelitro" <mopar@xxxxxx>
      9. 57 A/C question
           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
     10. Re: torqueflite trans.
           From: "elmer tuuri" <eltuuri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Carlisle Hotel Registration - Time Running Out
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 13:25:34 +0000
   From: "elmer tuuri" <eltuuri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: torqueflite trans.

Excellent article William! But no one mentioned kickdown adjustment
[throttle pressure] With
minimum pressure, it should shift to high between 23-28 mph. I prefer 25-28,
but never over 30.
If you install a shift kit, there is also an adjustmant in the
throttle-body. I use B+M Transpak.
After installing one, I just used adjustments from kit for my other
cars.[street-adjustment]
  Elmer Tuuri
Lively Ont. Canada
Been a terrible spring