      1. '55 C-300 Exhaust Tips (Extensions)
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. C Convert just mentioned
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Electronic Ignition ?
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. King and Queen Muffler and Exhaust Systems
           From: mjraguse@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: King and Queen Muffler and Exhaust Systems
           From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: C Convert just mentioned
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: C Convert just mentioned
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Convertible Courtesy Lenses
           From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Convertible Courtesy Lenses
           From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Convertible Courtesy Lenses
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Convertible Courtesy Lenses
           From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Convertible Courtesy Lenses
           From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Convertible Courtesy Lenses
           From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Save those egg cartons
           From: "Frank Bakanau" <FBAKANAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: motor mounts
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Front fender patch panels
           From: "George McKovich" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Lower rear quarters
           From: "George McKovich" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. RE: Lower rear quarters
           From: "George McKovich" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Fwd: C300 Gauges part 2.1
           From: William Huff <whuff@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 13:55:01 -0600
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: '55 C-300 Exhaust Tips (Extensions)

The Studebaker guys have been selling the '55 Mopar exhaust extensions as reproductions for years.

Go to http://www.studebaker-intl.com/  and get into their products.  They used it in the same era.

Wayne