      1. Re: Electronic Ignition ?
           From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Electronic Ignition ?
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Electronic Ignition ?
           From: "Moana & Gerry Steinberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Misc Questions
           From: "Frank Bakanau" <FBAKANAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Chrysler green engene paint #210
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Chrysler green engene paint #210
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
      7. motor mounts
           From: djkrontz@xxxxxxx
      8. motor mounts and also shift cables and speedo cables
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: motor mounts
           From: "JOHN MC ADAMS" <clafong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. C convert for sale
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:50:11 -0800
   From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Electronic Ignition ?

I am considering switching to ELECTRONIC IGNITION in my 62 300 Sport
Convertible with a 413. Could you please share your thoughts and
experiences
(both positive and negative) on the Pertronix conversion or the Mopar
Performance conversion? I know that the Pertronix conversion will not
detract from the original appearance and using the M.P. conversion will
add
a ECU to the firewall. Other than that is one really any better than the
other?

Thank you in advance to all of you who take the time to respond.

Charlie Valentine
300G, 62 300 Sport Convertible
1961 Newport and New Yorker