      1. Re: 1957 C-300-C convertible
           From: "Moon" <agmoon@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Mopar Only Show in NJ sunday
           From: Brian Hagen <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Open Trailer from CA to Indiana Area Available Sept.
           From: "Henry Hopkins" <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: 300F seatbelts
           From: "Louis M. Barrie" <lmbarrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: 300F seatbelts
           From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Seat belt prices
           From: "Louis M. Barrie" <lmbarrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Mopar Only Show in NJ sunday
           From: Brian Hagen <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Mopars in Va.
           From: BKWare@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: 300F seatbelts
           From: jlsavard@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 06:03:39 -0400
   From: "Moon" <agmoon@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 1957 C-300-C convertible

Well Gary, as far as our records indicate, your 300C CV is now one of
seven
residing in PA.
Gloria Moon

Message: 2
   Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 09:35:37 -0400
   From: Brian Hagen <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Mopar Only Show in NJ sunday

Warnock Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep
11th Annual Classic Car Open Show
Bring the family to this fun filled event!
All donations will benefit The Tri-County Scholarship Fund. Free parking,
2
Live Bands, 46 trophies to be awarded. Food and refreshments.
Entrants registration fee only $5.00.
Date: Sunday September 9th, 2001
10:00AM-4:00PM
Rain Date:Sunday September 16th, 2001
10:00AM-4:00PM
Warnock Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep
175 Route 10
East Hanover, NJ 07936
For more information please call (201) 385-1616 or (973)884-2100.

Had a good turnout last year. You can see pics i took at:
http://www.scatpack.com/carshows/warnock/warnock.html

I won't be able to go this year, but I thought Id pass along the info to
you
guys

Brian
http://www.scatpack.com