           From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 300D parts needed
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: 413 Journal Problem?
           From: Chuck McGill <chuxter@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Push button problem..
           From: "Dean Mullinax" <55des4me@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 07:40:05 -0500
   From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: NAPA J

Thanks to Dennis Cloer we now have the NAPA parts list for the J.

It is part of the Tech List section which you can find at this shortcut:
http://www.chrysler300club.com/tech/techlist.html

RRrobert

Message: 2
   Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 08:28:24 -0500
   From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300D parts needed

Hi to all,

Please help me help Dan Hagen locate the very few missing parts he needs
complete his 300D restoration in Finland !  He's put a tremendous amount
of
time and effort in this car, and it's a beautiful, beautiful restoration.

Should you have ANY of these parts available, I will send you a check
myself, and they would be shipped to me here in New York...

battery holddown ,studs,nuts
sparetire and jack holddown
insulator on transmission
fueltank
speedocable
chromebrace on frontseat right corner

Any questions about these parts can be addressed directly to Danny at:
dhagen@xxxxxx

300'ly

John

Message: 3