           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. story w/o end
           From: Philippe COURANT <accf_clb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. plastic oil lines
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: 300C/D Patrol Cars
           From: "RON KURTZ" <Mark268@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: 300C/D Patrol Cars
           From: "Laurence G. Johnson" <laurence_g_johnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Letter Cars as Patrol vehicles???
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 06:12:40 -0500
   From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300 G Wiring - Mirrormatic

Hi Myles,

The Mirrormatic lead wire is supposed to be hooked up to the "orange" wire
that feeds power to the heater control lighting ( that little bulb at the
top of the heater control unit) . This energizes the Mirrormatic when
either
parking lights or headlights are turned on.

The answer to the other wiring question should be found in the Service
Manual schematic. If anyone else has some relevant feedback, please pitch
in.

John

Message: 2