           From: "Greg Shaffer" <shaffmus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. also looking for 300F
           From: "kevin" <eastown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 61G
           From: "luther caudle" <three00salot@xxxxxxx>
      4. 300-G engine problem
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 300-G engine problem
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 413 Timing
           From: Neal Thomas <mr300f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. My 300-K convert
           From: crash5194@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 07:35:38 -0500
   From: "Greg Shaffer" <shaffmus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: New Member looking for 300F, other...Help!

Hi:

Greg here.  I sold a 300F last year, and am beginning to search for
another.
If you know of any F convertibles in restorable or older restored
condition,
please let me know.

Also, if anyone has any contacts that could help me locate a 1957 Mercury
Turnpike Cruiser (convertible preferably), I would appreciate the help in
contacting them.

Thanks!

Greg Shaffer

Message: 2