           From: BKWare@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: radiator caps
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300H Windshield Replacement
           From: Doug Warrener <dwarrener@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 300H Windshield Replacement - answer
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 300 C
           From: "Rusty and Thelma Roe" <saxblowr@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: radiator caps
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 07:31:32 EDT
   From: BKWare@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: radiator caps

You want the pressure and don't get me started on nucleate boiling around
cylinder wall surfaces.  Also don't confuse pressure drop across the pump
or
thermostat with the static pressure rating of the cap.  Mass flow and heat

transfer are dynamic variables in an automotive application and what works
in
one application does not necessarily work in all instances.

Here we go.

Brian

Message: 2