           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. park light lenses
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: 300C vapour lock?
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: 300C vapour lock?
           From: "JOHN MC ADAMS" <clafong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 300c
           From: vhelbling@xxxxxxx
      6. Fw: 300B engine #1085
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Elusive '55 ballast resistor
           From: "Thomas L. DeBusk" <cfdebusk@xxxxxx>
      8. 64 SPORT FURY
           From: "Gary Winthrope" <Winthrope@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 17:26:27 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300C vapour lock?

Oddvin,

You should not be having vapor lock problems at 82oF.  I would suggest you
look at the following possibilities.
1.  the internal and external condition of the hose connection at the fuel
tank to the frame fuel line
2.  the internal and external condition of the hose connection from the
frame fuel line to the fuel pump
3.  the pump itself may have a worn actuating arm or may have been rebuilt
with an incorrect arm.  Remove from car and compare to another pump.
4.  it is possible there is excessive wear on the camshaft lobe which
works the fuel pump arm but that would be unusual in a 392.

If you are looking for a high quality small inline electric fuel pump to
place inline near your gas tank, member John Lazenby ( john@xxxxxxxxx )
has these.  I recently bought two of them for this exact purpose.  John is
at the Nashville meet right now but will be back at work early next week.

Wayne