      1. 300C disc brake master cylinder/  a/c  question
           From: Chris Davis <pngkid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Info needed
           From: "Jerry" <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Info needed
           From: mjraguse@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Lefty on the List......Can we "shun" a Club Member?
           From: quentsmith@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 17:09:53 -0500
   From: Chris Davis <pngkid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300C disc brake master cylinder/  a/c  question

  Dad's C has been converted to front discs by use of the AAJ kit.
However, now that we have the body on the frame with the engine
installed we are stumped as to what dual chamber master cylinder will fit.
What have you guys used?
Also, what underdash a/c's have you used that will fit. We ordered one
from Vintage air, but the 'box' is too big to hide under the dash.

Thanks,

chris davis

Message: 2