           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. who lives in ontario or quebec
           From: "car man" <carbuyer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 57 Chrysler BackUp Light Lenses
           From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Sag Harbor picnic invitation
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 57 Trans. brake drum - needed
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 08:41:28 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: service bulletin #364

July 18, '57 Confidential Technical Bulletin #364 is the exact same
information as the regular Service Bulletin #1028-CH dated Aug. 30, '57.

It is my understanding that some of the Confidential bulletins were
critical information that got sent around prior to being added to the
regular Bulletins.  However some Confidential bulletins covered pricing
and price changes.  Such bulletins never were part of the regular
Bulletins.

If anyone has any of the Confidential bulletins concerning the '57 model
year other than #364 and 376 currently in my files, I'd sure like to get a
copy of them.  #376 concerned a camshaft change.

Wayne

Message: 2