      1. Cars for sale
           From: Ulf Larsson <ulf.larsson@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: interrior handle removal tool
           From: ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx
      3. Motor
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 64 300 K trunk mats, car show etc.......
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 300 M
           From: "Moana & Gerry Steinberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 16:22:52 +0200
   From: Ulf Larsson <ulf.larsson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Cars for sale

Hi all,

Someone out there looking for a letter car?
Pls have a look at Ebay item# 1830142732, and you´ll find a white 300G ht
that is for sale another 3 days from now.  Reserve is already met.   If
you
dont like white or if you find it too expensive you can allways try to
make
contact to club member Johan Carlsson, Sweden.  His red 300G in very nice
condition, all restored,  is also for sale or for trade into a Chrysler
convertible -57/-61.

/Ulf

Message: 2