           From: "Angelo Canal" <canal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Carb Cleaners
           From: "Langendorfer" <langendorfer@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. WWW Cokers
           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 07:02:50 -0600
   From: "Angelo Canal" <canal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Recent Car Show Pics

Hi all,
Between the snowfalls up here in Calgary, I managed to get to my first
show
of the year last weekend. There are a few pics on our club website at
www.mopars.org of my 300E parked alongside a very nice 300F. Look under
the
Spring Thaw caption. Also on the the site under "Projects" is the 61
Windsor
the I am currently working on.

Enjoy,
Angelo Canal