           From: "Bill Johnson" <bjj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Starter Issue
           From: "ryan hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Carlisyle Question
           From: Jonathan Sacks <jwsacks@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. message search test
           From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Carlisyle Question
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Fw: Starter Issue
           From: "Bruce Naimy" <brucenaimy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Fryer's Upholstery?
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. '63 Chrysler 300 Valve Cover leaks
           From: mplindahl@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Fryer's Upholstery?
           From: "John L. Chesnutt" <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:46:57 -0600
   From: "Bill Johnson" <bjj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Digest Number 224

Sean

The 9's would indicate special order paint combination. The 7 throws me
unless it is the trim, which would be off white.

Whiteshoes

Message: 2
   Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:44:01 EDT
   From: SADuggan@xxxxxxx
Subject: Paint codes for 62

Hi all,
Does anybody know what the paint code 997 means. I thought 999 was the
custom
color code. The color of the car is mint green (what I can see under
various
other colors).
Thanks,
Sean