
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BgmYkB/VovDAA/ySSFAA/8LmulB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to
http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 5 messages in this issue.
Topics in this digest:
1. stamping reproduction generator ID tags
From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2. floor mats
From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
3. Re: floor mats
From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
4. Re: (no subject)
From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
5. Air cleaner paint
From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Message: 1
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:38:46 -0500
From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: stamping reproduction generator ID tags
Hi to all,
Would anybody out there in listserver land have any information on having
reproduction generator tags stamped with correct-looking numbers and
letters
? I have purchased reproduction blank tags, as the original tags were
scuffed up / oxydized/ damaged/ missing , and would like to find someone
to
send them to, to have them stamped with the proper numerals...
What I am talking about can be seen by clicking on:
http://www.crossrams.com/albu/tags/100.JPG
Appreciate any help..
John
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Message: 2
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:51:05 -0500
From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: floor mats
I'm looking for a source on floor mats. I'd like to find mats where the
fronts have "CHRYSLER" or "300" or CHRYSLER 300" on them.
Somewhere in my foggy memory I recall seeing mats like that but I can't
remember where......
Legendary doesn't have them.
The Year One catalog doesn't show them.
Anyone have a source?
fogRobert
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Message: 3
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:27:22 EST
From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: floor mats
In a message dated 3/25/2002 12:06:37 PM Central Standard Time,
rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
> I'm looking for a source on floor mats. I'd like to find mats where the
> fronts have "CHRYSLER" or "300" or CHRYSLER 300" on them.
> Somewhere in my foggy memory I recall seeing mats like that but I can't
> remember where......
> Legendary doesn't have them.
> The Year One catalog doesn't show them.
>
> Anyone have a source?
>
> fogRobert
>
Bob,
I got a set from:
AutoSport
800.726.1199 (voice) (24 hours/day)
434.973.2368 (fax)
www.autosportcatalog.com (online)
Route 29 North
Box 9036
Charlottesville, Virginia
22906
Gimme a yell if ya need more info!
Ron...
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Message: 4
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:33:30 -0800
From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Hi Mike, I had a similar problem with my sons 66 charger. At first we
changed the fuel
pump, that did not help. Even though it could have been a bad check valve
in the pump.
That did not fix it so next we replaced all of the rubber hoses on the
fuel line from the
tank to the pump thinking there was a very fine air leak. That did not
help either. So
after getting towed home a third time we went into the tank thinking there
might be a
hole in the upper part of the pick-up tube. It was ok.
So we put on a electric fuel pump and that solved the problem but not what
it was.
Several months later we removed the engine for a rebuild, we found the
fuel pump push rod
was worn down 3/8 of an inch . I could not believe it would run after
pouring gas in the
carb but it did. We replaced the rod and have never used the electric
pump again.
Gary Barker
MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hey gang:
> Here's a problem that has been occurring on my H.
>
> Back in December I went to a cruise-in. After being there about 3 hours
I
> got in the car to leave. The car just cranked and cranked. There was
no gas
> going to the carbs. So I added a few ounces to the rear carb and the
car
> fired right up. I filled it up right after that and it only took 16
gallons
> so I figured there was something wrong with the fuel pump. I had it
rebuilt
> and installed it in Jan.
>
> Friday I went to to crank up the car for another cruise-in. The same
thing
> happenned. It just cranked and cranked. Again there was no gas in the
> carbs. I added a couple of ounces of gas again and it started right up.
I
> again filled it up and this time it only took 9 gallons on gas.
>
> Has anyone run into anything like this before? Has the fuel pump taken
a
> dump again? Any and all suggestions would really be appreciated.
>
> Mike Meyer
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
> To send a message to this group, send an email to:
> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to
http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Message: 5
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:31:12 -0500
From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Air cleaner paint
Please someone answer Tony Bevacqua directly ?
John
----- Original Message -----
From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Air cleaner paint
> Hi John,
> Is Plasti-Kote #452 Gold, the ONLY correct paint for the 300G air
> cleaners???? Very hard to find that paint around here. Still looking.
> Thanks.
>
> Tony
>
>
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
<<attachment: winmail.dat>>