           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. tachometer
           From: "Patrick & Mary Ann Grant" <grant@xxxxxxx>
      3. tachometer repair
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 300C for sale
           From: jim helm <helmj@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 16:53:15 +0000
   From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: mike reeds number

Hello 300 Group.
Would anyone know a mike reed and if so could they please give me his
correct phone number he supposably has a 300 F for sale.Thank you for your

help tommy.

Message: 2
   Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 18:59:10 -0500
   From: "Patrick & Mary Ann Grant" <grant@xxxxxxx>
Subject: tachometer

has anyone successfully unfrozen a 61 tachometer? it is not the tach
itself but the female end in a tube behind the tach. --where the cable
attaches . would it do any good to drill out the brass brad or rivet that
seems to go to the center and stop.car has been idle for nearly 30 years
but you would think the parts would be  brass or aluminum and would not
corrode. thanks. pat grant

Message: 3
Probably not the answer you  are looking for, but I'd suggest sending the
tach to Jeff Carter  ( jcauto@xxxxxxxxxx )   ; Jeff is a Club member who
will rebuild your tach correctly and professionally... he specializes in
instrument repairs as well as other things.. check out his Web site at
www.jcauto.com

John

> has anyone successfully unfrozen a 61 tachometer? it is not the tach
itself but the female end in a tube behind the tach. --where the cable
attaches . would it do any good to drill out the brass brad or rivet that
seems to go to the center and stop.car has been idle for nearly 30 years
but
you would think the parts would be  brass or aluminum and would not
corrode.
thanks. pat grant

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Message: 4
   Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 17:50:28 -0800
   From: jim helm <helmj@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300C for sale

I am in the unfortunate position of having to part with my 300C Hardtop,
and
want desperately to find it a good home with a club member. The car is
probably the most rust and damage free original C that I have ever
seen--it
spent its life in the Bakersfield, CA. area, and needed no patches or body
repair at all. It has new paint (yes, its white), new chrome, new
interior,
new tires, and much more. It is equipped with every factory option,
including A/C. It is a real gem and very beautiful. It still needs engine
detailing and a few other details, but it has to be one of the best
"uncut/unpatched" originals around. If interested, drop me an email for
further details.

Jim Helm