      1. Jack Pads.
           From: Marshall Larson <yelof@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Roof
           From: "Rickard Larsson" <rickard.cecilia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. fuel pump eccentric - getting desperate.
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Roof
           From: "Rickard Larsson" <rickard.cecilia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Peformance tires
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Peformance tires
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Brake Shoe Springs
           From: "The Valentines" <300g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Brake Shoe Springs
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. right hand exhaust on 300C Convertible
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. warning - dishonest vendor
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: warning - dishonest vendor
           From: "Larry Carrel" <300fan@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Torqueflite question
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: fuel pump eccentric - getting desperate.
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: warning - dishonest vendor
           From: "John L. Chesnutt" <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. 300J in Portland, OR
           From: "langendorfer" <langendorfer@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:17:03 -0600
   From: Marshall Larson <yelof@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Jack Pads.

Sometime back someone asked about hard plastic or rubber pads for jacks.
I just ran across my catalog from Protech Products.  They have pads for
jacks, jack stands, vise, pliers, hammers, and maybe more.  They also
have some car accessaries on tools.  Their # is 800-392-1242.  They are
located at 405 South Victory Blvd., #E     Burbank, CA 91502

Marshall

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Message: 2