      1. Re: Digest Number 152
           From: Bill Johnson <bjj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 1961 G Valve Covers
           From: "Marilyn James" <tudor40@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. vehicle weight
           From: Jim Kelly <gmman4@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Dad's 300-E -The Odyssey Continues
           From: Russ Fine <russfine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Dad's 300-E -The Odyssey Continues
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: vehicle weight
           From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 14:47:30 -0700
   From: Bill Johnson <bjj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest Number 152

Brian

Can you tell me where to get that information? The way I heard it was that
CNN did the piece connected to how Ford was struggling to meet it's bills
but yet made this large contribution and then someone from the UAW
researched the balance of the auto makers including
Chrysler and came up with these stats. Curious if there is some site that
investigates or verifies these things similar to the virus hoaxes?

Whiteshoes

Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Message: 2
>    Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:19:31 -0500