           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. cars for sale
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Shocks for '64 300
           From: "D. Moore" <dintym@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 23:31:01 -0500
   From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Reference Cars

Hi to all,

Just in time for the New Year, and of special value to any of our members
currently owning or restoring a 300F, please note the creation of a new
"Reference Cars" section in our Web site:
http://www.chrysler300club.com/reference/main.html . This section can also
be easily found, and accessed, thru the Tech Department button on the
Club's
main page at : http://www.chrysler300club.com

As time allows, we do plan on photographing and documenting more original
cars, and adding them to this section. It's a lot of work, as we want to
make sure that the information provided is as accurate and correct as
possible.

Many thanks to Steve Albu, for sharing his beautiful time-capsule 300F
with
all of us, and to Gil Cunningham and many others, for contributing their
time and effort in reviewing and editing the information presented along
with the car's pictures . These pictures do speak for themselves - go
check
them out !

I welcome any comments - please reply to me directly at
crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Happy New Year to all !
300'ly,
John