           From: "Brian Hagen" <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Gap-fillers.
           From: ivan.regos@xxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 13:50:51 -0500
   From: "Brian Hagen" <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Saw this 64 for 300 on Ebay (199$)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=59970687
9

Not mine, nor do I know anything about it...just passin it along.

Brian

Message: 2
   Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 20:21:55 +0100
   From: ivan.regos@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Gap-fillers.

Hello all.
My name is Ivan Regös and I live in Sweden. I own a 1962 300 2dr HT, non
letter-car. I have for qiuet a long time tried to get hold of two pairs of
gap-fillers from Gary Goers
though Murray Park. Mr Park would send the old cores to Mr. Gore and then
he
would send them to me. However month goes by and nothing happens. So now I
wonder
if someone can sell me used but O.K. gapfillers? This is the correct
Fits from 2 door Newport allso,
model 1960-1962. I have none so the car does not feel so good. Thank's and
Happy Newyear to all.
Ivan from a very cold Stockholm in Sweden...