      1. Pace Car Questions
           From: "Louis O'Neill" <loneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Looking for a original supplier for Mopar/Chrysler
           From: "Brian Hagen" <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Pace Car Questions
           From: "Louis O'Neill" <loneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Fuse box cover
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Fuse box cover
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Mopar Scam Artist
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. while we're on the subject...
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Body mounts
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. 300C Authenticity
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: while we're on the subject...
           From: Brian Hagen <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Looking for a original supplier for Mopar/Chrysler
           From: Brian Hagen <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Don rooks black 300 F
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. 300M - Report from the field
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:07:05 -0600
   From: "Louis O'Neill" <loneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Pace Car Questions

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone know whether the 300J's grille medallion is the same one that was used in the 1963 Pace Car 300?  I know that the Pace Car medallion is 2 15/16 inches in diameter, but have no idea about the J.  Does it come out easily?

Also, does anyone know where I might find wheel covers or the grille medallion for the Pace Car?

Best wishes for the holidays and a Happy New Year.

300ly,
Lou

Message: 2