      1. Fw: PAINT
           From: "Ed/Jan Hermes" <ehermes@xxxxxxxx>
      2. testing
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. new member's C-300 problems
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. VS: JOHNA AND BOB HAD A VIRUS--CHECK YOUR COMPUTER TOO!!
           From: Anton Kåre Drønen <ak.dronen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: VS: JOHNA AND BOB HAD A VIRUS--CHECK YOUR COMPUTER TOO!!
           From: "Tony Bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
      6. IMPORTANT !!!!!...re v*rus warning
           From: "Tony Bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:42:47 -0500
   From: "Ed/Jan Hermes" <ehermes@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fw: PAINT

All,

I am restoring the steering wheel of my '57 300C.

What's the preferred paint manufacturer...and paint codes ??

Thanks,
Ed Hermes
Cincinnati

Message: 2