      1. '61 Torqueflites
           From: jrcote56@xxxxxxx
      2. 61 Chrysler Radio
           From: MOPARMARX@xxxxxxx
      3. 61 Chrysler Radio - repair or conversion ?
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Car Cover for 70 Hurst
           From: Paul Thomassen <thomassenp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5.
           From: "Charles Griffin" <charlesgriffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re:
           From: "Dean Mullinax" <55des4me@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: 61 Chrysler Radio
           From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Differential rebuild
           From: "RON KURTZ" <Mark268@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Repro Panels from DChrysler
           From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: '61 Torqueflites
           From: Mike <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. 300H wanted
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Fwd: radio estimate
           From: MOPARMARX@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Re: Differential rebuild
           From: "D. Moore" <dintym@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Fwd: radio estimate
           From: MOPARMARX@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:34:06 EDT
   From: jrcote56@xxxxxxx
Subject: '61 Torqueflites

Hi all,
Need some info and advice.
Are all 1961 Chrysler Torqueflites the same? (ie; Newports, New Yorkers,
and
300G's.)
What is the model number if all the same? (ie; 727, 745?)
Is the '62 Torqueflite the same?

I'm in need of filter and gasket set for my '61 Newport torqueflite and
NAPA
only has listing for a '62. (NAPA # 1-7956)

Any sources for filter and gasket set for my '61 Newport (361 engine) ??
Thanks,
John Cote,
'61 Newport (300 wanabe)

Message: 2