           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jrcote56@xxxxxxx
           From: "D. Moore" <dintym@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Louis M. Barrie" <lmbarrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Magik Draggin'" <longrammopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Brian Hagen <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Charles Griffin" <charlesgriffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: helmj@xxxxxxxxxx
           From: "Gary Winthrope" <Winthrope@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Gary Winthrope" <Winthrope@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: C Leaf Spring Free Height
           From: mjraguse@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:39:22 +0000
   From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 1960 300 F central point oregon

Dear George mckovich
could you please give me te information on the 300 F thats in central
point
oregon such as the owners email adress and name and number thank you tom.

Message: 2
   Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:48:39 EDT
   From: jrcote56@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 300 Fs and Gs out there

It would sure be nice to know who we are talking to,     Mr. "Tom"
@classiccars64.
Complete name and location as a courtesy ??
John  R. Cote
Connecticut

Message: 3