      1. AAJ Disc Conversion - Anybody Driving One?
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: 413 Pistons - Where?
           From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Brakes, Again
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxxx>
      4. History of our 61 300G
           From: "Henry Hopkins" <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: stopping distances
           From: "JONES,DOUG (A-USA,ex3)" <doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: 413 Pistons - Where?
           From: Sean Ellis <slim724@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: AAJ Disc Conversion - Anybody Driving One?
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Coker 235/75R14 Radial Availability
           From: Anthony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Spindles, brake conversions
           From: "JONES,DOUG (A-USA,ex3)" <doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Spindles, brake conversions
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Spindles, brake conversions
           From: "The Holmgren's" <paulholm@xxxxxxxx>
     12. recent trends suggest that mobile
           From: Louis O'Neill <loneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:19:07 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: AAJ Disc Conversion - Anybody Driving One?

The AAJ company disc brake conversions for '49-62 Mopars have been around
for maybe a year now.  Allows use of 14" wheels when original.  Anyone in
this club install one of these conversion kits?  And what are your results
and conclusions?

AAJ web site is

http://www.geocities.com/aajbrakes/

I receive club mail in digest form and with all the included original
messages in new posts with the new server, its gotten VERY hard to read.  If
someone has already commented on my questions, please excuse this post.

Wayne

Message: 2