[Chrysler300] Emblemagic - Let The Buyer Beware

[Chrysler300] Emblemagic - Let The Buyer Beware

Hi to all,

Let the buyer beware!

Just wanted to share my experience with Emblemagic. My 1993 purchase
(still
sealed in the original package) of a 300-F grille emblem, from Emblemagic,
can be viewed at the following url:

http://homepage.mac.com/awrdoc/PhotoAlbum.html

Caveat emptor. Pay special attention to their return policy because it is
their letter of their law. 10 days (unconditional) or 1 year (materials
and
workmanship) is their guarantee. If the emblem turns to crap still sealed
in
the package, while being stored inside a drawer, and you wish to return it
and it is past 1 year you will be out of luck.

I was going to use this one on a sign since I found an NOS emblem right
after I bought it. It wasn't even suitable to use on a sign. I tried to
exchange the emblem and pay the difference to get a new one and I was
turned
down.

I wonder what the emblem would look like if it was attached to a car and
sat
in the sun or got wet?

Tony

For list server instructions, go to