{Chrysler 300} 413 Lame Lifter
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

{Chrysler 300} 413 Lame Lifter



I have a fresh 1962 413 build.
Machined by a very reputable builder
It was properly broken in on an engine stand.
I have maybe 25 miles on it; ha!

I have a noisy hydraulic lifter.
I replaced with new, of course, along with the new cam.
Thought the “tap-tap” would have gone away by now, but it persists.

Can you all help me diagnose the issue?

What is the best way to identify which, out of the 16, may be the culprit?
Compression test?

Any & all ideas are welcome.

Thanks!
Matt Allyn

--
For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylang
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Chrysler 300 Club International" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to chrysler-300-club-international+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/chrysler-300-club-international/FD06A2C6-31D2-4087-A200-9B04593B5E58%40yahoo.com.


Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network Archive Sitemap


Copyright © The Forward Look Network. All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.