{Chrysler 300} 1963 -1964 rear defroster wire routing

{Chrysler 300} 1963 -1964 rear defroster wire routing

Hi All,

I need to run the wiring harness for the rear defroster on the 300K. Factory harness.

Does anyone know what the wire routing was on this? Did it run in the wire case on one side or the other? Did it run under the carpet along the tunnel?

Since I have the carpet out, I want to run all the items that I can think of now. I also will be running an antenna cable and some power feeds to the trunk for anything I may need in the future. I was thinking of running a large wire and large ground wire and making a small power tap in the trunk. Then run a couple of small wires back for power relays. One for an antenna a couple of spares for anything else like a back up camera or a solenoid latch on the trunk to remove the key lock.

Thanks, James

---