{Chrysler 300} Re: 1965 300L parts

The upper & lower radiator shroud pieces were found and included the two midway connecting brackets also for the ‘65 300L. Thanks to those who helped.

I am now looking for these parts. Just need a  nice looking pair.
Below are the two rear qt. Panel lower trim parts I am looking for. They are part number 2527984 & 2527975and reference #33 in the parts book.
Inline image

I also could use a good straight trim piece that connects the upper part of the taillights and is 34” long. My has a flattened spot right in the middle. I could try to straighten it if necessary.

Inline image

Regards,     John Klir (708) 724-9199
Sent from my iPhone