{Chrysler 300} Fwd: Re: FW: Chrysler 300g - Steering Wheel

{Chrysler 300} Fwd: Re: FW: Chrysler 300g - Steering Wheel

Good Morning,

Forwarding an email request from Vic Barone in Australia, who just purchased a 300-G. If you can help, email him directly. I've also suggested Magnus Stade to him as a possible restoration source. Vic is searching for a 300-G steering wheel, per his message -