{Chrysler 300} 1957 Chrysler 300C Seat Covers For Sale

{Chrysler 300} 1957 Chrysler 300C Seat Covers For Sale

Hey Everyone -

I'm selling a complete set of 1957 Chrysler 300C Hardtop seat covers. These are in excellent used condition, exhibiting some wear on the driver's seat and a little on passenger seat. Rear seat looks new.

I've had these for a long time. Originally purchased from a club member, who was upgrading to a new reproduction set.

I was told that these are a Gary Goers reproduction from the early 2000s. Leather and vinyl as original. It should be noted that there is a color mismatch between the leather and vinyl portions of the covers. Asking price is 1200 + shipping. A great price. If you are interested, I can also include all the foam, burlap, cardboard and wire needed to assemble your seats, in very good condition. There would be no additional charge for these add-ons. You would only pay the additional shipping cost. Optionally, you can pick these up at my home in central CT to save on shipping.

Here is a link to the photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/WHmyLw8AZsxmg2i19

Thanks,

Ron

---