Re: {Chrysler 300} 300D Headliner Project

Re: {Chrysler 300} 300D Headliner Project

Hi Jamie,
Allan and I will take one.  Thanks for furthering this project.  Many D headliners were converted to the 300C vinyl.  The "luxury" D headliner as Chrysler called it, crumbled.  The other problem is the horizontal metal strips which held the 3 part headliners.  The tips were a plastic that also crumbled.  Daryl Miller just polished the retainer strips without the plastic tips.  It looked terrific.
A&G