Re: {Chrysler 300} Tires for a 300F

Coker has been advertising a new series of tires called the Coker Classic Star Series. They don't have the 235/75R-14s listed on their site so I contacted them about them. They said they are coming in the fall.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jOcU3dWyjKk&si=BPgK9AfjmQBblcu1

On Fri, Aug 16, 2024 at 7:12 AM Finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's the tire I supposedly have on the way, ordered them yesterday w/expedited shipping.
Dave Schwandt

From: "Hank Hallowell" <Hank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Charles Schoendorf" <cschoend@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Mark" <354hemi@xxxxxxxxx>, "Steve" <saforwardlook@xxxxxxxxx>, "michael johnson" <mikeljgt350@xxxxxxxxx>, "Chrysler 300 Club International" <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2024 8:54:03 AM
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Tires for a 300F

lol - yes on my G, H, studebaker bulletnose, 59 ford wagon - I have Diamondback Auburn series tires: with beautiful pie crust sidewall edges. (Not as beautiful as the original “bluedot” equipment-but as close as you can get - I think)
The 14’s do NOT have the pie crust edges - only 15’s - but they are beautifully done. Which is saying ALOT - in today’s world.

And because the white walls are “applied” they stay bright white (!) an added bonus!!!

Hank Hallowell