Re: {Chrysler 300} Remote Brake Booster

I have silicone in 2 cars at the moment...I will change the others when I can. I have silicone in my '57 Fury, and '56 Belvedere for almost 20 years! What does he mean by "no warning" exactly? I've lost brakes a few times with dot 3 and 4...no fun, but it usually is a no warning situation. When you drive old cars fast, you have to be careful, period! ...or don't drive them that fast!  Silicone is the way to go.

John Kuegel

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

On Fri, Aug 16, 2024 at 5:22 PM, John Grady