Re: {Chrysler 300} 1963-1964 Carpet.

It's not that they can only get one yard extra, it's that they will only sell you one yard extra. Except if you have a station wagon. Then they will sell you more. I don't know why they're doing that. A yard of carpet is actually quite a bit and will probably do all your parts. It's not a 36x36 inch piece. It's a running 36 inch yard and it's at least 54 inches wide.

A friend is doing a 1964 New Yorker wagon and they sold him a kit with supposedly enough carpet to do the cargo area but didn't give him enough for the footwell if you have third seat. He ordered one yard from Stock Interiors.

Bob Merrit has a series going on YouTube for a 300J and he shows doing the carpet. Here's the latest one - https://youtu.be/utuYMI0FgG0?si=7n6ox59lafaPYfC3

Nick