Re: {Chrysler 300} Fwd: Your Scheduled Payment

Is this like a GO FUND ME thing!

On Fri, Aug 9, 2024 at 12:08 PM Finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: "Discover Card" <discover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "finsruskw" <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2024 11:04:16 AM
Subject: Your Scheduled Payment

 Account Center — Last 4 #: 3071
Discover logo

DAVID R SCHWANDT, your online Discover card payment is scheduled

Here's the info we'll be using for your payment.

Payment Info

Amount:$637.45
Payment Post Date:August 09, 2024
Confirmation #:22DP-WD3R-ML9B
Bank Account Name:Community Savings Ba account ending in 1620

Want to change payment info or your email-address?

Log In
Discover App
Take your account anywhere
Apple App StoreGoogle Play Store
FACEBOOKTWITTERINSTAGRAMREFER A FRIEND
Discover logo
Add discover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to your address book to ensure delivery of these emails. See ways to help identify authentic Discover emails by visiting our email security page.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
This email was sent to finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for Discover card account number ending with 3071.
Log in to update your email address or view your account email preferences.
If you have any questions about your account, please visit our contact us page and we will be happy to assist you.
Please do not reply to this email as we are not able to respond to messages sent to this address.
DISCOVER and other trademarks, logos and service marks used in this email are the trademarks of Discover Financial Services or their respective third-party owners.
Discover Products Inc.
P­.O­. Box 30666
Salt Lake City­, UT 84130
©2024 Discover Bank, Member FDIC