{Chrysler 300} My Polar Blue 300F to the Omaha meet

{Chrysler 300} My Polar Blue 300F to the Omaha meet

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that may be interested.
I will be trailering my Polar Blue 300F to the meet and the car is FOR SALE.
I am asking $65K for it, as is.

Folks, unless another Polar Blue F has surfaced recently and been verified,
this is the only 300F hardtop known to have been built with paint code 999, Polar Blue, which is/was a standard New Yorker color for 1960.
See attached photos
This car has been in the club registry since we purchased it in the late 70's, pulling it out of a corn crib about 40 miles from the fall meet site.
Restored by ourselves in the early 80's, we have driven it to many meets over the years and enjoyed most every mile we have put on it.
Especially when we were stopped my an Iowa Highway Patrol car at the Chryslers at Carlisle, PA  grounds for.......wait for it.......going too slow!!
Dave Cleland has all the pertinent details and video of that encounter,  just ask him!!

Interests and priorities have changed as the years have crept up on me, as they have a way of doing for everyone.
Somehow, I was of a mind that getting this old, 80 a week ago now, would take longer!!

Thanks to all and see you at the meet!!

---