{Chrysler 300} 1964 300 condenser

Hi All,

Let me thank several people who offered me a used factory condenser.

Since I must go to the trouble of removing the old one and installing a new one, I decided that I may as well switch over to a crossflow condenser. It cools much better thus taking some wear and tear out of the compressor and if I ever need to switch over to 134a it will be all set for that.

Turns out that in theory there is a 16-inch tall by 21-inch-wide condenser that will fit and is within a ½ inch or so of the factory original. I am going to order it on Monday. Once I have it in place and it sems to fit good, I will post photos and part numbers so that others can have that information.

James.

---