{Chrysler 300} FW: SPECIAL INVITATION FROM MATT ALLYN

DO NOT OPEN ! This is likely a computer virus. Again, DO NOT OPEN !

From: Matt Allyn
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2024 9:52 PM
Subject: SPECIAL INVITATION FROM MATT ALLYN

Punchbowl

You're invited! Please click on the invitation to see more details and to RSVP.

SPECIAL INVITATION FROM MATT ALLYN

Surprise Birthday Luau for Bob!

Open your invitation

https://www.punchbowl.com/invitation/9d959cab7e01efd6/t.gif

Don't want invitations from this host? Remove yourself

If you can't see the above invitation, click here

Add mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to your address book to ensure you receive all invitations and cards in your inbox

To learn about our privacy policy, click here.

Punchbowl, Inc.
50 Speen Street, Suite 2023

Matt Allyn

---