Re: {Chrysler 300} Bumper Plating

Thanks Josh - the last time I had any done they ran me $375.00 each, but that was back in the ‘90s, although those bumpers are still good.  Considering what Ks are selling for, $4,000.00 for bumpers would amount to 20% of the value of the car.

Thanks again,

Pete

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS