Re: {Chrysler 300} Fall 2024 Meet - Omaha NE - 11-15 September 2024 - >

Re: {Chrysler 300} Fall 2024 Meet - Omaha NE - 11-15 September 2024 - > > UPDATED MEET REGISTRATION FORM!! < <

Hi Marshall -

Thanks for your feedback - Club members will be eating lunch under the mighty B-36!  Here are a few photos from the Father's Day Car Show at the Strategic Air Command & Aerospace Museum.  A recent addition to their exhibits is the Lockheed F-117A Nighthawk.

Kurt